Take good care of the Filter Tank!
Kidney Transplant in India
Kidneys are the two bean-shaped like organs in the renal system. The key function of the kidney is to pass waste as urine and to filter blood before directing it back to the heart. Other major functions of the kidney are –
• To maintain overall fluid balance.
• To regulate and filter minerals from the blood.
• To filter waste materials from food, medications and other toxic substances.
• To create hormones that help in producing red blood cells.
• To promote bone health.
• To regulate blood pressure.
The sign of a healthy kidney is that it regulates the red blood cells from entering into the urine. If you ever see blood in your urine, consult the Nephrologist to get to the root of the disease. The word renal means ‘to do with the kidney’. The function that kidney performs to balance body fluids is referred to as Homeostasis by healthcare professionals.
After understanding as how vital kidney is for a human body to function appropriately. You should also know that it is essential to take good care of your filter tank, to make your kidneys reluctant to catch chronic kidney disease. Chronic kidney disease is when there is a gradual loss of kidney function over a period. If suffering from chronic kidney disease, you won’t face any early symptoms. But gradually you will experience swelling in legs, tiredness, loss of appetite, constant vomiting. Other complications that you might encounter are severe heart disease, high blood pressure, bone disease, or anaemia.
Prevention is always better than cure. So, let us understand the causes that lead to chronic kidney disease, to later find out the options for ‘prevention’.
Causes of chronic kidney disease-
2. High blood pressure
Other risk factors-
1. Congenital disorders
The diagnoses are conducted via
1. Blood tests and that helps to measure the glomerular filtration rate.
2. Urine tests to measure albumin
3. Ultrasound or Kidney biopsy for determination of the underlying cause.
Now, talking about the prevention part as how can we restrict or imbibe a few things in routine activity to be on safer side. After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
1. If you have diabetes or high blood pressure, it is always prudent to consult with your healthcare professional and follow the remedial solutions unfailingly.
2. Always follow a low-salt and low- fat diet.
3. Exercise at least for thirty minutes daily. If exercising isn’t possible regularly, then make a daily schedule in a way that you achieve decent 10,000 steps for walking, which is roughly 5 miles.
4. Regular check-ups with your doctor.
5. Strict no to smoking or drug abuse.
6. Limited consumption of alcohol.
7. Drink eight to ten glasses of water daily.
Chronic kidney disease is more prevalent in developed countries like the USA, UK, Australia, Singapore etc. Statistically speaking, approximately 30 million people in the USA are living with chronic kidney disease. One of the cure to do away with chronic kidney disease completely is kidney transplantation.
Kidney transplantation is the process of replacement of the diseased kidney with the healthy kidney of the donor. The patients suffering from chronic kidney disease from across the globe face problems like expensive treatment procedure, long waiting list, unavailability of a donor, or higher cost of advanced procedures like ABO-I in their respective countries. So, if you are suffering from chronic kidney disease and are looking for qualitative and cost-effective treatment, then you can consider India for Kidney Transplantation procedure.
Why India for Kidney Transplantation a viable option in India?
1. Higher success rates
3. Low waiting
4. Available assistance from medical travel platforms like Medmonks
Kidneys are vital organs of the human body. A body cannot function normally without healthy kidneys. Firstly, try to adopt healthy habits to keep the filter tank of your body hale and hearty. If marked by bad fortune and kidney transplantation is the only cure to treat your chronic renal disease then consider the most suitable healthcare professional to make the treatment journey successful.
To Get More Information Visit Us: https://medmonks.com/kidney-transplant-india